Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Gate City

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    No way, Tihlee is a born and bred GC boy. He is extremely talented in both sports, but basketball is his forte. I only wish he was about a foot taller and he could sign with any division 1 school in the nation. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    His mother lives in Kingsport I believe. I know her tags were TN tags when we worked together one summer, but I do know Tihlee has lived in GC for as long as I have known him. I should know, he used to torment my little league baseball team at RC.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #53
    Inactive Member M&Ms's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2007
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    maybe one parent does, but who cares. He lives in Gate City, has went to scott co. schools his whole life, never in tennessee or any other county in VA. Get over it, as much as you want to believe, Gate City does not recruit people thats illegal, but unlike Twin Springs, nobody reports them because of pride appearance issues. Gate City gets Gate City students. Deal with losing.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Betterthenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    I like your fire. I just fealt the need to ask why he was playing for a TN AAU team when he apparently lives in virginia as he is attending Gate City. I fealt that I needed to ask the question. No harm intended on him but it for some reason is taken that way.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member M&Ms's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2007
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    i mean does it matter what team you play for? Not just Tennessee players play for the Tennessee travelers. Players from other states play on teams for other states, it happens everywhere. It's not a concern

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    Got to agree. If you're in this area, the TN team seems logically better than the Tidewater area.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    AAU is different than HS.The Tenn Travlers are PROBABLY the closest Large AAU program to GC

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Betterthenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    I understand that now but I fealt that I needed to ask because I was not aware that there was not another competative AAU in virginia for this area.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member M&Ms's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2007
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    In the tidewater region there is.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Betterthenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    Well that is not a reasonable option.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •